Monday, February 20, 2006

I Will Buy A Goldfish


I will buy a goldfish.

I will buy a goldfish and put it in a bowl by the kitchen window near a patch of sunlight.

I will buy a goldfish and feed it and change the water constantly.

I will buy a goldfish so that it is there to welcome me home everyday.

I will buy a goldfish and tell it my deepest and darkest secrets.

I will buy a goldfish and share with it things I have never shared with another soul.

I will buy a goldfish and miss it when I am not home.

I will buy a goldfish and give it all my love.

I will buy a goldfish so that when it dies, it teaches me a lesson.

I will buy a goldfish so that it tells me how everyone who you love will someday leave you. And then, after that...

I will buy a goldfish again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home